BEFORE YOU MOVE IN:
Reference Fees: £72 including VAT per person (over the age of 18)
Company Reference Fee (if applicable): £300 including VAT
Tenancy Administration Fee: £180 including VAT per property
Guarantor Fee (if applicable): £60 including VAT
Deposit: 6 weeks rent in advance which is secured with the Deposit Protection Service.
One month’s rent in advance i.e. the normal monthly rent due for the particular property.
Inventory Fee: £60 – £140 plus VAT*
Pet deposit (if applicable): A non refundable payment of £200 per pet
DURING YOUR TENANCY:
AST Agreement Renewal Fee: £60 including VAT
Letters written due to late payment of rent: £12 including VAT per letter (7 days/14 days/21 days after rent due) then £60 per subsequent letter.
Reference Request Fee: £36 including VAT
Mid-term Addendum Fee: £36 including VAT
Mid-term Contract Renegotiation Fee: £60 including VAT
Missed Inspection Fee: £36 including VAT
Early Release Fee: £300 including VAT
Tenant Find Service
Ross & Co will give the landlord advice on the property’s rental value and discuss any decoration or alteration if applicable at the same time.
Ross & Co will prepare particulars of the property, including a written description and photographs where they shall be automatically added to the property portals such as Rightmove and Zoopla.
Once a suitable tenant is found and the offer agreed with the landlord, Ross & Co will commence referencing at the tenant’s expense, this will include the Government Right to Rent checks.
The Tenant will pay for a comprehensive inventory to be drawn up.
Ross & Co will draw up the tenancy agreement.
This service has a one off set up fee of 3 weeks rental to include VAT. A minimum fee of £400.00 including VAT will apply.
Rent Collection Service
As above, plus:
- We collect the rent, pay you within 7 days of receipt of rental and send you a detailed statement.
- We will write to the tenants if they are late with their payment and notify the landlord.
- The landlord is responsible for arranging a check out (this can be arranged by Ross & Co, charges apply).
- The landlord is responsible for confirmation of the deposit return and negotiating any disputes if there are any.
This service is 12% including VAT of the monthly rent.
Fully Managed Service
As above, plus (once the tenants have moved in) Ross and Co will:
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Property to include minor repairs, maintenance and some replacements. The cost of any maintenance, repairs or replacements shall be borne by the owner of the property.
- We will hold a float of £250.00 on the landlords account to ensure that we are always in funds so that we can organise any maintenance visits by contractors and deal with any emergency repairs promptly.
- Ross & Co is not responsible for arranging major repairs or maintenance or the replacement of items costing in excess of £1000.00.
- Ross & Co shall ensure that the annual Gas Safe checks are kept up to date and organise the visits (fees apply).
- Ensure that the EICRs are up to date where relevant and organise an inspection on expiry (fees apply).
- Visit the property approximately on the third month of the first term of the tenancy and thereafter every six months or a date to be agreed with the landlord. If the landlord requires more frequent visits costs will apply.
- We will negotiate any renewal/rent review of the Tenancy with tenant on the Landlords behalf (fees apply).
- Notify the local authority and utility providers at the commencement and termination of the tenancy and organise the closing accounts to be sent to the landlord or agent if preferred.
- At the end of the Tenancy we will organise a check out to be carried out (at the landlord’s expense) by a third party and liaise and advise the landlord regarding any charges should they be required from the deposit.
- Submit the relevant documentation to the DPS (Deposit Protection Service)
This service is 15% including VAT of the monthly rent.
Please ask a member of staff for a Landlord Pack
Ross & Co are a member of the redress scheme run by
OMBUDSMAN SERVICES – PROPERTY